| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baie Comeau, Qc in June is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 80.3mm (3.2in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 15:56 long and the longest day is 16:15 long with an average length of 16:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Baie Comeau, Qc June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Baie Comeau, Qc:
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) W
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 23.6 kms (14.6 miles) SW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 123.7 kms (76.8 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 54.8 kms (34.1 miles) SW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 172.6 kms (107.3 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SW