| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baie Comeau, Qc in May is a little cool at 6.6 °C (43.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 15:55 long with an average length of 15:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Baie Comeau, Qc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Baie Comeau, Qc:
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) W
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 23.6 kms (14.6 miles) SW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 123.7 kms (76.8 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 54.8 kms (34.1 miles) SW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 172.6 kms (107.3 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SW