| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baie Comeau, Qc in February is very cold at -12.5 °C (9.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -18.3 °C (-0.9 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 67.1mm (2.6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Baie Comeau, Qc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Baie Comeau, Qc:
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) W
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 23.6 kms (14.6 miles) SW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 123.7 kms (76.8 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 54.8 kms (34.1 miles) SW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 172.6 kms (107.3 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SW